Use This App To Capture Fresh Presentation Ideas
Sometimes we are in the least opportune locations doing the most mundane of tasks when struck with sudden bursts of brilliance. We must be prepared to capture these ideas when they come to us. Idea journals are great collection plates for random thoughts and new ideas for presentations. So is your Notes App.
I keep an idea file for each of my main topics. These are examples of what I’ll save and add to my idea journal or idea files:
- Related articles from newspapers and magazines
- Blog reports on specific subjects
- Real-world examples from coworkers
- Funny stories I hear
- Funny stories that happen to me
- Funny stories that happen to family members
- Funny comments from my children
- Great one-liners from movies
- Song lyrics that tie to my topic
- Historical notes
- Ideas for exercises
- Sample visual aids
To customize a keynote or professional development session that will have your audience laughing and learning, contact Mandi Stanley.
Certified Speaking Professional Mandi Stanley works with business leaders who want to boost their professional image by becoming better speakers and writers through interactive high-content keynotes, breakout sessions, workshops, technical writing seminars, and fun proofreading classes.
Photo by freestocks.org on Unsplash