Award-Winning Business Author
So, What Exactly Is a CSP?
CSP stands for certified speaking professional. It is the speaking industry’s international measure of professional platform skill. The CSP designation is conferred only on those speakers who have accomplished the strict criteria, including:
• Serving at least 100 different clients within a five-year period
• Presenting at least 250 programs during the same five years
• Maintaining membership in the National Speakers Association
• Subscribing to the Code of Professional Ethics
• Continuing education in the professional speaking field
• Receiving excellent ratings from past clients on professional performance evaluations
Mandi Stanley, CSP, was presented with the designation during the 2003 NSA Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana. She became the first Mississippian in history to earn the CSP, and fewer than 10 percent of all professional speakers hold this designation.
So, why should you hire a CSP?
It will make your job easier! Choosing a CSP maximizes your opportunity of providing a speaker with a message that will focus, elevate, and enhance the mission of your meeting and stick firmly in the memories, attitudes, and action plans of your participants. Mandi has the proven experience and understands what is required to deliver client satisfaction.