You did an excellent job with today’s Business Writing class. I would recommend this to any number of my peers.
Larry M. Morris, Jr.
This crash course in better business writing is targeted for anyone responsible for overseeing outgoing correspondence and email throughout the business day. All examples and exercises are based on realistic correspondence and documents.
- How to eliminate stale clichés and “smothered verbs” from your writing instantly
- FAVORITE TOPIC: The new guidelines for using bulleted lists for your message
- Tips for cutting your writing time in half
- BLUF Technique: How to get to the point and catch your skimmers
- The secret to organizing your ideas quickly
- What to do when the words won’t come: the sure-fire cure for writer’s block at work
- Where to cut the clutter: the wasted words and pretentious phrases that can cause confusion
- How to make sure documents with your organization’s name on them are absolutely error free